Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Weekend Weather!

This weekend was so fun. The weather was great, I loved strolling around our new neighborhood with Elise, and playing in our backyard. Other than that not too much to report, oh yeah I've recently learned I'm obessed with Sonic Drinks, I'm wondering what's too much, once a day going there on my way to work or by stopping there on my way home that flags a problem? Ha ha!! Let me know your thoughts.

Pretty Girl!!!
Fun Bath Time!
Snoozin away...
Mommy and Elise after church
Play time
Backyard fun!
Home from stroller adventure
She loves to eat her hands
Peek a boo!
She's so sweet!
Extreme Close-up

With a wink and a smile!
 

3 comments:

  1. She is gettin so big! I love her little skirts and church outfit, and you can never have to much soda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! SHe is so darling!!! I have been thinking about you sincee April and anwanting to ask if you know if you where having a boy or a girl. I guess it was a girl:) I sent you a birth announcement and I am so glad I found your blog. Cute stuff. There is nothing like a baby girl! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so dang cute! I love seeing your photos! You both look great! How is motherhood going for you?!!

    ReplyDelete