Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Elise had a very fun first Halloween. She dressed up as a Princess Ballerina. We gave out lots of candy together, mostly to punk teenagers, but luckily most of them actually dress up. My friend Anuhea came over and we got to hang out and eat candy together. All in all it was a pretty eventful evening. First Halloween Pajamas
I was a nerd, more specifically Violet, Screech's girlfriend from Saved By the Bell, "Oh Samuel!"
She loves her hands!
Anuhea and I on Halloween Fun!!
Close-up...mommy style! Hea pointed out to me that last year I was Cher and this year I became a nerd. I guess that what's happens when you become a mom, ha ha!
Elise's Boo pajamas
Elise cheering for her Poppa at a Flag Football Game. She's thinking, "Go, Fight, Win!"
The cheerleaders!
Go Poppa!

2 comments:

  1. I love your costume still! you look great! and Elise looks adorable! cant wait to see you Monday! have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time i see Elise she gets cuter and cuter! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete