Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look at lot like....

Christmas! This weekend we were hit with tons of snow, which definitely makes it seem like Christmas is almost here. Plus I got sick, I guess it is definitely that time of the year! Elise is getting very excited for her trip to Idaho to see Grammy & Skipper. 10 days and counting....
Santa Baby!

I can't wait until Christmas morning!I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you...A picture from our winter snow storm this weekendPracticing for the futureCute girl She fell asleep with her bottle still in her mouth, of course I had to take a picture. So sweet!That's my girl

3 comments:

  1. She can hold her own bottle?! What a talented young lady! I wish Abby could do that. Are Grammy and Skip your parents? Did they move or something? How's being a working mama? I need to email you and update you on my "til my mother committed suicide in '81" situation. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute! I love how she is always dressed up. So girlie and lovely. You do a good job MOM. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the secret picture, so cute and sassy!!! I miss her!!!! Stupid snow... i was gonna swing by last night after work, but was too scared with all the snow and ice. hope youre feeling better!

    ReplyDelete