Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve!

This week was pretty hectic getting all the last minute shopping done before Christmas. Note to self, don't go to Costco until after the holidays. It's madness over there!
Daniel and I are looking forward to having a few days off and being able to spend the Holidays together. We can't wait for Elise to have her "First Christmas!"

Sunday Christmas outfit, with flower made by Grammy
Santa hat and Santa shirt attire How many more days?Mommy can I play in the snow?
It's kind of hard to tell, but this was a neat picture. It was snowing and the sun came streaming through the winter storm clouds.
Happy Girl
A Joanna's Kitchen Breakfast with Dad & Mom
Mommy & Elise When is Santa coming again? I've been a good girl.Posing as usual
Mommy, I think I ate too much (this is her sad face)

3 comments:

  1. well all i have to say is...i want one...a little baby that is. She's adorable mo...which you proably already know...we're still on for the 30th. it's a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Christmas is more fun with little kids, I love it! And I love how cute you guys are with all of her "ho ho ho" gear. She's so cute! Thanks for the Christmas card, its up on our wall and Summer loves to point out baby Elise (she loves every baby but Abby of course). Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her! She is so gorgeous. Merry Christmas baby girl!

    ReplyDelete