Friday, January 23, 2009

First Tooth!

This week Elise has been a little fussier than normal, waking up almost every night, then tonight I felt her first tooth! That was very exciting! This week was also very exciting with our new President being sworn in to office. I even watched President Obama greet a crowd at one of his inaugural balls by stating, A-L-O-H-A! I believe any President who greets others by saying Aloha is okay by me. I mean if you think about he's just a local boy and we all know I like local boys! Welcome President Obama! Until the next post...

Sleeping so peacefully
Happy Girl!
Going to church in style!
She so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. A tooth already!!! She's a big girl now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might that be a leather (or pleather) skirt she is wearing?! You must be proud...Mary :)
    I can't believe she has a tooth already! She's just so sophisticated and grown up. Tell Daniel that Elise should call him Pop Pop, because that is more hilarious than Papa of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call Kyle papa too. I actually really like it. When we are at the grocery store, he will be the only to turn around instead of all the dads once they hear HEY DADDY. I love Papa! first tooth.. good times

    ReplyDelete