Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday Elise!

People always tell you once you have a baby, time flies, well I am beginning to realize that. Tomorrow Elise turns 6 months, I can hardly believe where the time has gone. I remember people asking me how many weeks old she was, how many pounds etc etc. Now my friend Anuhea is set to have her baby anyday now and she was asking me questions about my labor, needless to say I am already forgetting, how is this possible? I'm thinking that's just what happens and that's why women all over the world do this again and again, they forget, and then it happens all over again.
Elise got her first cold this week along with a great check up at the doctor's office. She now weighs 16 pounds and was very smiley to everyone at the office. The other big excitement this week in the Magalogo family is we got a new car. Hey I know people get new cars all the time, but this time it happened to us. We had been contemplating about getting a larger car since Elise came. It was pretty funny seeing us squished in our tiny Honda Civic for the trek up to Wyoming for Thanksgiving with all our baby gear. So we looked at our options and then decided to purchase a Dodge Durango. My first automatic car in 5 years. The car salesman pratically mauled us straight from stepping out of our car to make us a sale, it was hilarious! Now we have a safer vehicle for the snow in Utah, and for traveling to Wyoming and Idaho to see family. We are very happy! Until next week...

A giggling Elise Happy playing with her toys in her Sunday best
Elise practicing her shooting technique for the future
Hi Mommy!
The new car!
Elise, Saturday Night Fever style

5 comments:

  1. I love her grins! Girlfriend knows how to mug for the camera :) Happy 6 months Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giggling picture - and the new car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it all! John Legend performance and of course Drop baby drop! Elise looks spectacular of course. Thanks for providing so much pure entertainment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the videos and pictures of Elise! I know what ya mean about how fast time flies. We are also looking at getting bigger cars... too much baby stuff! Well, I really like having it all though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I love the Saturday night fever pic!!!

    ReplyDelete