Friday, January 9, 2009

Uploading Videos!

It took a while, but I figured it out. Here are some videos I have been wanting to post for some time now. Enjoy :)

This first video is Daniel singing John Legend song Ordinary People, he looks down a lot, but that's because he is reading the words while singing to the music. I love it!!!!!!!



This video is probably one of the funniest things I saw on TV in 2008.






This video is Daniel's group, singing one of my favorite songs, Drop Baby Drop.




Daddy making Elise laugh, a lot!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured it out! I was going to email you and tell you how, then it got cra-z, etc.
    I love Elise's laughs! Ohhh my heart. Baby laughs are the best! Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all your videos! The Ellen one was hilarious. I have to figure out how to post a video because I went bungee jumping last summer and the video is hilarious, yet embarassing. It could be submitted to America's funniest home videos. Also, the last video of your daughter laughing was cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Ellen clip but totally DIED with Elise laughing. She is to much and so squeezable.

    ReplyDelete