Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 9 Month Birthday Elise!

Elise is 9 months old, whaaaat! Seriously! How did that happen? She is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is standing by herself now, doing a bear crawl instead of a normal crawl and we are just awaiting that first step. Wyoming has still been very cold and snowing every other day, we are hoping Spring will come sometime soon. Daniel is liking his new job and gets his own office too. We also love how every office in Wyoming closes down from 12:00-1:00 for lunch everyday. Below are some short recent videos of Elise, enjoy :) Happy Birthday little girl we love you and hope you have a great 1st Easter on Sunday.

Elise right before the move hanging out with Mommy
video

Mommy singing to Elise
video

The sun peaking through the clouds in Wyoming
video
Elise galloping in her horse outfit with Poppa
video
Daddy and Elise hanging out
video
Big girl galloping!
video

More running...
video

Elise sleeping with Grandpa
video

Elise copying Grandpa
video

3 comments:

  1. These are all so much fun!! Can't wait to show Kent. Happy 9 month birthday Elise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...time does fly it's scary! I hope you're enjoying your new home in Wyoming. I was looking at your blogs that you have links too and I haven't posted in over 2 months...dang! I need to get on that. Anyway, enjoy your Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aunt McKenna - I didn't know she could walk sort of. She is so cute. I hope you guys are liking Wyoming. I had my birthday. Bye - Karina!

    ReplyDelete