Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Elise had a great Easter! It's amazing how many pictures you can take of your family when your husband doesn't work on the weekends anymore! Elise went swimming for the first time and LOVED it and she had a great Easter in her magnificent dress. Yea, enjoy :) Happy Easter everybody! The family on Easter Sunday Good morning! Cute basket with your name on it :)This one is my fav :) This is my candy!! Mommy & Elise All ready to go




Grandma and Elise

The full outfit!


Swimming at the Pool with Poppa & Uncles


videoElise on her lily pad
Mommy & Elise











video

Poppa & Elise happy swimming together
Stroller fun! I love the sun!
Just relaxing on Poppa's shoulders

5 comments:

  1. Oh Elise, cute your dress! :) She is definitely your daughter, all posing hard for pictures :) I love it! She is a doll and I'm glad you guys had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable!! She loves the water. Its too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the surfing video. she's a natural. She looks so cute in her Easter jazz too. A new swimsuit is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elise is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well in WY. Isn't Steve a goof? He calls me up randomly and tells me things that are wrong with our blog! Thanks for the comments on my blog - I hadn't even thought about the scrapbook thing - that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love the pictures. Awww... I wish we coulda come swimming with you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete