Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Below is a poem to Daniel, I gave it to him along with a framed picture of him and Elise.
Walk along side me, Poppa and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn that I don't yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best at home, at school, at play.
Every child needs a gentle hand to guide them as they grow.
So walk along side me, Poppa we have a long way to go.

This week lots things happened, Elise is now walking everywhere! She will occasionally crawl, but her favorite mode of transportation is walking. This weekend Elise also said her first word besides Da-Da. Her first word was Happy!!! Pretty much the perfect word. My camera was lost for most of the week so here are just a few pictures to share. Enjoy :)

Happy 1st Father's Day Daniel! Elise is just a little tired here.
Hey there sweetie!Posing on the bedUncle Deen and Tui walk with Elise to church
Mommy and Elise on Father's Day
PlayingPoppa and Elise playing basketball at the pool Pretty girl, she finally wore my favorite purple bow!
Posing in her big girl car seat, soon she can face forward!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! So fun! that's such a sweet little poem! hope you guys had a good father's day!!!

    ReplyDelete