Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby coming February 2010!


That's right the Magalogo Family are expecting baby #2! We are very excited! I'm 3 months along and due February 26, 2010. Elise is also very excited. I ask her where the baby is and she points to my belly, so sweet! We know she will be the best big sister ever! I want another girl and Daniel wants a boy. We should find out what we are having the first week in October. Keep everybody posted. Love, The Magalogo Family

Elise is very stoked and is wearing her new big sister t-shirt to prove it!
Hey I'm the NEW big sister!
Okay on to this past week's adventures. Elise helped me put on a Luau for about 90 people, she was so cute in her grass skirt and Island attire trying to hula along with everybody else. Her new thing is opening her mouth like she is in shock (reminds me of McCauley Culkin in Home Alone), it's pretty funny. She also has a new fascination for shoes, putting them on, taking them off and trying to walk in adult size shoes. Super fun! Hope everybody has a great week! Love ya!

I LOVE this picture! Classic!

So what, can't I just lounge in my Hawaiian Car seat waiting to go to the pool?Swinging at the park Do you have a secret?The classic face and wave you give to someone at a party you don't wanna talk to, "Hey"
Portrait shot at the park
Socializing
Having a blast on the swings

Poppa making Elise laugh!

More laughs...

4 comments:

  1. SO excited :) And I died laughing at some of your picture captions. She is such a ham for the camera (like her mama) and I love it!
    Hope you're feeling alright these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! I just had a feeling you would be making an announcement this year sometime! congrats.. we are pregnant AGAIN together. so fun. Elise is the cutest girl and she will be so fun as a big sister with all those dance moves and great taste in clothes! haha! Congrats... can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that's exciting! We'll be due about the same time. Hope your feeling pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally just noticed this post! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting :) Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Hope you're feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete