Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Elise certainly enjoyed this Halloween more than last year. She couldn't quite figure out how to say trick or treat yet, but she knows how to reach into a bowl of candy! Elise attended a ward party and went trunk or treating as a flapper. After a really late nap 5:00pm - 8:00pm we dressed Elise up in a warmer lion outfit to hit a couple houses. All in all Elise had a great Halloween! As for the rest of us, we are getting better and Daniel felt the baby kick for the first time. Woo Hoo!
I love this picture, she looks so posh
Elise is her warm lion outfit
A cute moment between Poppa and Elise
Roar!Posing
Movie StarLooking down, but still cute :)I like the wind in her feathersCute flapper
Poppa and EliseI like this one, because it shows her teeth

3 comments:

  1. Elise is so cute - I LOVE the flapper outfit for such a little girl, too cute! I hope you are feeling better - the swine flu does not sound fun - I'm going to try to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE!!!! I love both costumes!!! Her little teeth are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mckenna, congrats on the baby boy! Elise is toooo cute. I love that flapper outfit! Did you make it or where did you buy it? I definitely want one for next year.
    I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick with that nastiness! I hope you and baby recover well.

    ReplyDelete