Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 1/2 more weeks!

This is of course if all goes to plan and I am induced the week after Valentine's Day. We now have everything ready for baby boy to come, including my hospital bag packed and ready to go. The only interesting thing I found out is that due to the H1N1 virus nobody under the age of 15 can be in the delivery or recovery room after the baby is born. So it looks like Elise won't be there in the hospital, but maybe it will be easier for her to adjust when I bring baby home. My mom is coming out from Idaho to help, which I am super excited and grateful for. I just pray that all goes well with delivery, being in a smaller hospital etc. etc. I'm thinking I will probably get more special treatment for having him there. When Elise was born in Utah she was one of 22 babies born that same day. I remember the nurse telling me that I was lucky I even got a room, ouch! This week Elise has discovered coloring and is seriously becoming quite obsessed with Elmo. She is still continuing to talk more and more. My favorite animal noise that she does is a lion. Seriously this girl can ROAR! Today for the first time she said four words at the same time. Her phrase of choice, "What did you do?" Love it! Daniel and his brothers were asked to sing at an official announcement of candidacy for a local man running for Governor. Their video singing "America the Beautiful" is posted below. We will keep everybody updated on everything else. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it (Jesse Spano style).

Playing while trying to get a snack out of the fridge
Magalogo Boys singing "America the Beautiful"
video
Grandma teaching Elise "Popcorn popping"
video

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog. Elise is getting so big! I am excited for you to be at the countdown stage of your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well.
    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its sad that the kids can't see there brother or sister. We found that out last week so we are going to have dad take video to the boys of there sister. I hope all goes well with you and your new one to come. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I love the whole meeting the new baby stage. Elise is such a doll. Her faces are too cute. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little man.

    ReplyDelete