Friday, January 8, 2010

It's 2010!

I like to call it 20-10, I think it sounds better. I can't believe it is 2010, gee how times flies. I remember in high school thinking about my ten year reunion and how it would be in 2010, and now I realize that is this year. Weird! This week we were able to get the nursery set up for baby boy, and set up a cute table and chair set for Elise so she can feel like a big girl. Speaking of big girls Elise turns 18 months this Sunday. I had stopped posting monthly birthdays after the one year mark, but I feel 18 months is another milestone. I now have 7 weeks until I am due, or sooner if doctor will induce me :) So don't worry, I am sure to keep you posted. Until next week, The Magalogo Family

This is my favorite shot of the nursery. I love my flip flop blanket made by my Aunt Lynell The semi organized closet for Elise and baby boy to share I still need to put the skirt and mobile on, but you get the idea

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the jungle theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so much fun getting ready for baby. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crib and the monkey...boys are sooo fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete