Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Week

This week was my birthday week! I love birthdays! I'm the type of person that it doesn't matter where I am or who I am talking to, I feel the need to tell them it's my birthday. From that point on the other person goes on about that May 18th is also their, Dad, Brother, Brother-in Law, Sister, Mom or Best Friend's birthday. What can I say, I guess it's a popular birthday. This year I was able to spend the day with my cute kids and end it with a yummy coldstone cake. Highlights were when I got balloons and chocolates delivered right to my door and my Edward Cullen birthday card.

Posing with my bday balloons
On the inside it read, "it's almost like I can read minds or something" Yummy chocolates"A Cheesecake Desire" by ColdstoneElise setting the table for cakeA quick family picture
The cool multi colored candles
Posing in the bath tub
Mommy & Daddy Rock!He's almost getting too big for the Moses BasketHappy Guy!

4 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday! you're babies are beautiful! (but i know you already know that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good birthday. That cake sure looks yummy (I'm sure it was).

    ReplyDelete
  3. your birthday looks like it was amazing!! hope 28 treats you well... I will join ya soon, very soon! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your b-day card! Your little family is so cute, and you are looking a hot as ever! Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete