Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4 Months Old

Carter is now 4 months old and passed his check-up at the doctors this week. He now weighs 15 pounds 8 ounces and is 24 inches long. He is certainly growing. The only sad thing is that for the past 3 weeks he has decided he no longer wants to take a pacifier. I have tried different shapes and sizes and there is NO WAY he will take it. I know people say, "Pacifiers are bad, blah blah blah." Well I really like them and relied on them often with Elise, especially in public places. We have been trying lots of different tactics to get him to calm down or fall asleep, so far the best remedy....eating! This week Carter has started to grab his feet and Elise is still talking like crazy. Her new things to say are, "I need juice, or I need blanket." Daniel and I have been trying to keep our lawn looking nice even though the weather has been pretty yucky. Daniel also went fishing this week and came home with 3 large rainbow trout. Can I just say how much I love fish, especially when it's fresh and free :) As for me, I am enjoying my summer shows, "So You Think You Can Dance," and "Drop Dead Diva." Baby steps until Eclipse, June 30th. Have a great weekend everybody! Elise posing with a cute kitty Pretty Boy posing in Zutano Giving an interesting look during his photo shoot with Mommy

Looking at Mommy


Elise being cuteMaking homemade Krispy Kreme donuts with EliseSuch a good helper with GrandmaCarter being cuteHelloCarter Kicking Away...

Elise Playing the Piano in her rockstar pants

No comments:

Post a Comment