Friday, June 11, 2010

REAL Salt Lake

This week Daniel and I were able to go to a REAL Salt Lake Game. We played against LA Galaxy (No David Beckham though). It was super fun to see all the fans. I had no idea there were so many soccer fans in Salt Lake. I think there were over 5,000 people there. Even though we had to park 2 miles away, and the game was delayed due to lightning, it was very fun and we won the game in the 80th minute! The player got so excited when he scored that he took off his shirt and ran around the field. After the game we watched American Idol winner, David Cook give a concert at the stadium. He did really well and was a lot cuter than I remembered from his days on Idol....all in all it was a great night!


A picture of the stadium when we arrived
My friend Cressie & I at the gameThe players warming upDaniel & I enjoying our great seatsA cool picture I took as the sun was setting and the storm was trying to passEverybody celebrating after we scored the winning goal, notice the player with his shirt off on the fieldCute Carter having some tummy timeI LOVE how he is looking right at the camera here

David Cook's concert, it's really hard to see him, look closely he is right between the two bright pink lights

video

David Cook on the big screen, hard to see him with the bright pink lights on, but you get the idea

video

No comments:

Post a Comment