Friday, June 25, 2010

Summertime in LY-M-AN...

So don't quote me on this, but I think summer is FINALLY here. It's for real this time. I have busted out the kiddie pool and been sitting outside any chance I get. Perhaps it was my days in Hawaii that whenever the sun is out I close my eyes and smile, I just love the way the sun feels. I believe a sunny day can always cheer someone up. Not much new here in the Magalogo family...just looking forward to having a few days off for the 4th and planning Elise's Dora themed birthday party. Good times! One thing I did this week was I was feeling crafty and made a wall hanging with ribbon on it so I could organize and access Elise's bow collection better. All in all I thought it turned out pretty cute. Until next week...

Fun in the pool
Checking out the water
A small portion of Elise's bow collectionMy little manMommy & Carter
Alseep in his car seat

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys. The kids look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad summer finally came you guys! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable :) Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete