Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Barn Wedding

This weekend Daniel's brother, Darren got married. Friends and family came for the occasion and got stuck in Wyoming due to winter weather and road closures. Enjoy some pics of the wedding. Elise actually let me curl ALL of her hair for the first time. She is posing with Dora who is wearing her matching dress. (This is one of my all time favorite photos) The GroomThe cake Jazlyn and Elise walking out of the ceremony together (love Elise's hair) Carter & BJFlowers This was Carter asleep in his little tie & vest during the weddingOne more pose for Elise & Dora

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that first picture of Elise is so darling! And I'm so impressed...my 7 year old won't sit still long enough for me to just run a brush through her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom says that your kids are SO cute!!!! Well...so do I...but you probably already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute curls that I had hoped daniel would pass down in the gene pool, but curling irons are nice!

    ReplyDelete