Sunday, January 2, 2011

"It's a New Dawn, it's a New Day and I'm Feeling Good!"

Happy New Year everybody! I'm sure I will be accidentally writing 2010 for the next few months, but for today I wanted to do a little journal post. This week I was feeling so good apart from the 2-day migraine. I have been wearing my new wardrobe, rocking my new haircut and feeling a lot more confident. The joke is since I am no longer dressing like I am pregnant. I mean really it's been 10 months already! Another exciting thing for me is getting a second job, I know what you're thinking two jobs two kids, yup it's true. But the best part about it is I am the new reporter for the local newspaper. It's nice to actually use my bachelor's degree and start writing again. I will probably post some articles on here in the next little bit. That's it from me...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! I'm so happy for you! I know you will balance it all well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations McKenna! that is so awesome! and nice picture in the paper by the way, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! Do you have some sort of business woman special? MO!!!! You're famous!!!!! "You are looking at the newest undercover reporter for the chicago sun times!" "Are those pants or is that a skirt? They're gaucho pants...I got them on sale." If anyone needs to make a call I've got a phone. I'm so excited/happy for you! What a blast!

    ReplyDelete