Saturday, January 22, 2011

January Updates

Carter: He is now 11 months old, one more month until the he hits the big O-N-E!!! He can now shake his head no, put his head to his shoulder, give kisses, and dance by bending his knees up and down. Elise: She has finally gotten a big girl bed. She says, "I'm a big girl now, not a baby so I get a new bed." Potty training is still going, some days are better than others and I am trying not to get discouraged. She also has started dressing up like a princess everyday. Daniel and I: Just planning trips to Utah and Idaho for the next few weeks. Can't wait! Carter posing Soccer anyone?PlayingLooking pretty fabChillin in his new car seatReady to go outI decided to make homemade oreo cookies and they actually turned out pretty wellElise's video performances: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
videoABCs
videoA dream is a wish your heart makes: Elise rendition
videoI'm a Child of God
video

3 comments:

  1. The kids are getting big! I can't believe that Carter will be ONE next month! WOW! I make those homemade oreos all the time! They are a big hit with the kids at church. They are soo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you say overachiever! Love it all. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Elise cracks me up. And I think you should make those oreos for me next time - delicious!

    ReplyDelete