Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vacation Time!

This weekend we are off to Utah and next weekend we will be going up to Idaho for a whole week! I like this vacation stuff, we should definitely do it more often. This will be the first time I've ever used paid vacation days from work for an actual vacation. Usually I use it for having babies, getting my appendix out, or having migraines. Needless to say I am really looking forward to having some time off, I mean it's almost February, definitely time for a break! Ha ha!

Elise sooooo happy in her Dora Bubble Bath
This picture is edited with the 1960s style, I like it!Poor guy so tired he fell asleep in his high chair right after breakfast Another cute shot in the tub

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I love your family, and I love you!
    Keep the cute kid pix coming :)

    ReplyDelete