Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to Normal Life

Pretty much to sum up my vacation it was the best, "All my dreams came true." First off Daniel's team the Greenbay Packers won the super bowl, then to top it off, we had fun with the kids, played with cousins, had an early bday party for Carter, got our car fixed up, went out to eat, went shopping and got pampered; this is definitely my kind of life. Now I am back with a stack of papers on my desk and newspaper deadlines to make. I wish everyday was a vacation, but what can you do. It was also fun to have Daniel's family up in Idaho for his brother Dayna's wedding. Congrats Dayna & Sally! Enjoy a gazillion pictures everybody!

Dress up time for two pretty princesses
Another day of dress up fun, love the hat Elise :)Carter playingPosingClimbingElise giving her princess waveHappy CarterThe best cupcakes, ever!Carter's early family bday partyThis was his face EVERY TIME I tried to put his bday hat on himWe finally got it on!Gotta love a Baskin Robbins icecream clown cake
Carter was happy he got his own icecream coneCousin girls at the partyOpening presentsPlaying with his new truckThe best icecream, milk and chocolate milk!Elise & Grammy at the DinerCarter posing at the DinerShirley Temple Hair - Getting ready to be a flower girl for the weddingLooking oh so prettyElise was sooooooo excited to be a flower girl!Elise performing her dutiesCute EliseSitting with the other flower girlsShe decided to help out and pick up her flowersDa Magalogo BoysCarter & GrandpaThe Couple: Dayna & Sally with CarterCarter looking oh so cool in Uncle David's shades Carter and Skipper
The Cake"What, I can't eat any food?" That was her response when I told her I didn't want her to spill on her white dress.

Love his tie
Congrats! Until our next adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Fun little birthday party! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like uber fun. Great pics and I think we might need more singing clips from the Magalogo boys. Also the picture with Elise thinking she can't eat anything almost killed me. Your kids are so cute! Love them and love you! Hopefully I will see you soon lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addi had so much fun with Elise! She keeps asking where Elise went.

    ReplyDelete