Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy Weekend

This weekend was super busy. We showed our house, hosted a baby shower, went to SLC for Daniel's cousin's baby blessing and jetted back late last night for my last week of work. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited I can hardly contain myself. Just a few more days and I will be a lady living a life of leisure, seeing friends and family (traveling to Idaho, Utah, and Oregon) until our townhouse is ready for us to move in. Baby steps...

Baby Natalie Blessing Dress
Natalie and mom Jen
Elise running outside of church Sister in law, Elizabeth's baby shower - decorations by me :)
Yummy food!Love the pink lanternsSurfboard Tummy Time! Fresh Fruit

Diaper Cake made by my mother in law, LouAnn
Pool time with Carter

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me with the singing and dancing at the end. I love it! I think I am going to start dancing more when people ask me questions and are trying to get me to perform. It happens all the time. :-)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mckenna. You may not know this but I like to stop in on your blogs once in a while and I have to say girl you make beautiful babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mckenna, your kids are darling, good to catch up one you guys!

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete