Thursday, May 19, 2011

Idaho knows how to party...

We have been spending some time here in Idaho these last few weeks and the kids have LOVED IT! From going to the zoo, swimming, playing at the park, playing with cousins daily and bday parties, these kids are happy! We also had Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, a week of babysitting my sister's four kids and oh yeah my birthday too.

"The Thing" is still looking good
My birthday cake made by Daniel :)Playing in the poolPopsicle time with cousinsCarter likes them too :)Cousins: Elise & Boston chillin at Grammy's houseA big CHEESE!Swinging at Aunt Lauren's houseMy mom turned 6 Happy Mother's day to me, thanks Daniel!
A day at the zoo (niece Tate posing)
Flower girls: Addison & EliseLove this pic Tate & Elise having a picnic Elise singing with Barbies

Cousins singing Happy Birthday in Samoan

2 comments:

  1. This is making me so jealous! Great photos and great fun! Also that video of Elise might be the cutest funniest thing I have ever seen. You are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Can hardly wait until you are here!

    ReplyDelete