Thursday, July 14, 2011

Princess Birthday Party!

Happy 3rd Birthday Elise! We celebrated by having a princess themed party. Enjoy the pics. We are now in our new home, I am trying to organize and unpack boxes, another post will be coming soon.

The birthday girl
A princess icecream cake
video
Pretty princesses at the partyChasing bubblesPrincess Pinata time! video
Gorgeous princess MerrittOpening presentsThe decor
Carter enjoying the party favorsElise showing off her sparklesRiding bike time!!!!

video

1 comment:

  1. So beyond cute! I wish I had been there. I also cannot believe that Elise is three! I love how excited she got when everyone was singing happy birthday and then a little nervous because she blew out the candle after birthday song number one. I am glad mom was able to re-light it. Although two wishes is kind of cheating! So excited to see pictures of the new place.

    ReplyDelete