Wednesday, August 17, 2011

18 Months

Carter hit 18 months this week and got a good grade at his doctor check up. I love his new pediatrician, he won me over by saying, "I only take cute kids as new patients, so luckily Carter passed the test."
Carter weighs 31 lbs and is 31.5 inches tall. He got 3 shots and they didn't seem to phase him or his energy. He also went to nursery for the first time on Sunday and did well. He loves Dora and Diego, the horse in Tangled, all animals especially dogs, music and dancing. He is still super obsessed with any sports ball, especially basketball. He enjoys practicing his shot in his basketball hoop. Carter is also still the messiest eater I have ever seen, it doesn't matter what it is or if he has a bib on, somehow it gets everywhere, from a cracker to a banana. It's true.
Another thing about Carter is he is a boy all the way. Meaning he literally has to climb and jump off everything, runs outside any chance he gets and plays super rough. We love our crazy Carter and can't believe he is already 18 months old. Time flies!!!!!

Love you Carter
Practice Time
Picnic time
Off to nursery

Check me out, I got acrylic nails for the first time in my life. It helps when your sis in law is a nail technician :) I feel oh so sophisticatedApparently our kids love Michael Jackson, here they are movin and grovin




2 comments:

  1. Trying to see if comments are working or not, I have been getting different feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, 5th try!! Love the Michael Jackson dancing!

    ReplyDelete