Friday, September 9, 2011

September Stroller Rides

Everyday I take the kids on a stroller ride. Generally in the morning or evening when it is cooler. Mommy doesn't do so well in the heat. Anyways I got some nice shots of the kids while on our stroller rides.
As for this week we have been getting in a new routine with school starting and seeing tons of students around everyday. Elise decided to cut her hair for the first time, (it was fixable). Her response when asked why she cut her hair, "Mommy I wanted to feel it short like Rapunzel's. Carter had a big fall at the playground this week (the one where your kid falls from the very top and you miss catching him by a second). He's doing okay, I think I was the one who was more traumatized. Aggies play their first home game tomorrow night, Elise is excited to go and be their cheerleader. "Go Aggies!"
I asked where's Carter and he pointed to himself
My posing daughter
Stroller ride fun
Stroller ride another dayOur daily walk
This is Carter trying to talk: He says bye bye the best.

We took the kids swimming again, Elise going down the water slide with Uncle Dayna

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are too cute! Hopefully we can see you all soon. It was great to spend 10 minutes with you this weekend. I will take what I can get though.

    ReplyDelete