Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dentist

Elise had her first trip to the dentist this week. I was very proud of her, I wasn't sure how she would react, but she did amazing. She did everything they told her and didn't cry or get scared. She has one small cavity and they will be able to fix her tooth that is chipped. I told her because she behaved so well, she gets to go back in two weeks. She's excited to go and get more presents! Hopefully round two of the dentist will go just as well as the first :) Utah State beat Wyoming 63 to 19 last Saturday! It was so fun to go to the game, Aggies just kept scoring touchdowns, it was very fun!

Our Aggie princess getting ready for the game
I may be little but I am a Big Aggie FanGot to watch the game with Head Coach Holmstrom from the Lyman Eagles High School Football TeamThe beginning of the game
video
Looking groovy at the dentist with her shades on
Speedy version of wheels on the bus....
video
Do as I'm doing...
video

1 comment:

  1. I love how excited she was for the dentist!! Hopefully she will keep that enthusiasm up her entire life! ha!! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete