Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Week of Firsts

This week was our week of firsts. Elise went to preschool for the FIRST time. Elise started attending primary at church for the FIRST time. We got new carpet in our house for the FIRST time. I see a theme here....Carter has started saying a ton of words for the FIRST time too. He almost says a new word every day. His new ones are Elise (very clearly), wait, house, shoes, done...etc etc. As for us we are getting adjusted to the start of a new semester and schedule.

All ready to rock her first day at pre-school
It's cute, the school is in one of the older houses in Logan
First day of Primary The carpet before
And after, it looks a little hotel-ish, but I'm not complaining it's wayyyy betterElise with Baby Natalie who came over for a play dateCarter practicing his words and silly faces...grrrrr

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! It is so awesome that we have little sunbeams now! I can't believe it. Luke keeps talking about going to church to be a sunbeam! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - she's getting so big! And I love the carpet - I would love it.

    ReplyDelete