Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Carter!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I guess after all you are not such a baby anymore...you can now talk, walk, run, wash your hands, help clean up, brush your teeth, throw tantrums, sleep in a big boy bed, eat with a spoon and fork, kick a ball, throw a ball, require routine haircuts, you've lost your blonde highlights and you love all things Toy Story, especially Buzz Lightyear. Wow that is a long list Mr. Carter Matai Magalogo.
We love you and can't wait for many more fun filled years to come!
Love, Mommy, Poppa and Elise

Newborn Carter
Carter 1 year oldNow a big 2 year old.....weighing in at 33.5 pounds! Big Boy :)

3 comments:

  1. Time passes toooooooo fast. You are probably figuring that out huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is already 2. He is beyond handsome. Love that little man. Hopefully I get to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted once but I am on my phone and it is being weird. Anyway I cannot believe how grown up Mr. Carter looks. So handsome! Love you all and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete