Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Quest for Tiny Spicy Chicken

My sister Kirse and two of her kids came to visit.  They live in Washington and we don't get to see them very often. So we had been looking forward to their visit for some time.  Kirse was on a mission to find tiny spicy chicken, a meal she had been drooling over for 17 years that she once had in Logan. We looked and looked, but sadly this dreamy Chinese meal was not found. Her visit was pretty much the best ever, but alas they are now gone....a few hours after they left Elise said, "Mommy I wish Aunt Kirse lived here." How cute is that? I am glad the kids got to hang out with their cousins and the best was Kirse became my own personal Super Nanny and made my bedtime routine with my kids a 100% easier....oh the words of wisdom she has! We took them all around to our favorite local spots, enjoy! :) We are now off to Idaho for two weeks to enjoy the 4th and Elise's 4th birthday. Time flies!

Such a great picture, it really captures the fun the kids had swimming and going down the water slides
 Cousins: Karina, Sullivan and Elise
 Yummy shaved ice!
Hiking with cousins: Karina, Elise and Sullivan
 Karina posing
 Carter and Karina
 Bedtime: Cousins reading books to each-other
Kirse taught me about back shots (taking pictures of the kids from behind because it is so hard to get them to look at the camera anyway). So here are a few...
 Feeding the ducks


 All four looking at the camera this time
 Zoo Adventure
  Feeding more animals
 Elise & Karina
 Silly pose time!

2 comments:

  1. We'll be back - I promise! So much fun - love you and love your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to have family come visit!! I love it when my family does. So i am curious to know what your sis helped you with for bedtime to make it easier!

    ReplyDelete