Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to our Princess

Happy Birthday to our Princess Elise! These last four years have literally flown by. I remember I was terrified to become a mom, but as soon as you came, I knew that being a mom was what I was supposed to be doing. I love how you are my little gal pal and we have girl dates together, paint our nails and quote movie lines together. You rock Elise! Poppa and I love to see how easily you have adjusted to pre-school and that you can't wait to be in kindergarten. We love to hear you sing, watch you dance, swim like a fish and especially draw and color. Continue to grow and enjoy life....we LOVE your joyful laugh...so infectious.....please don't grow up! We love you Elise Matalena!

Newborn Elise
Baby Girl
One Year Old

Two Years Old

Three Years Old

Elise now a big FOUR year old

3 comments:

  1. Elise is soo cute!! Happy late birthday little lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart - tell Elise that her favorite aunt says hello! And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it really been 4 years! Insanity! Love her!

    ReplyDelete