Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

This week we were able to attend the Brigham City Temple Open House. It was really neat for the kids to get to go inside. Elise said she felt like a princess going into a castle. Also I have family ties to Brigham City on my mother's side which seemed to make the trip extra special. My Great Great Grandfather was the mayor of Brigham City and my Great Grandmother grew up there. The temple was beautiful inside and out and everybody there was SOOOO nice! We tried to get a family shot, but then again so did a million other people. Next week I will give a full back to school report plus the Aggies have their first home game. Fun fun! Until then....





 
Another trip to the zoo

I think the turtle was posing

My sassy four year old all dolled up for back to school orientation night
  video
Carter learning how to sing Happy Birthday
video

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome you got to take the kids to the open house. It's a beautiful temple :) Love the pictures of Elise all dressed up too, she always looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sassy 4 year old! Great photos as always. I love that skirt you are wearing by the way. I am also uber impressed with Carter's superhero knowledge. Great job parents.

    ReplyDelete