Thursday, September 6, 2012

July Idaho Trip

Okay so here are the rest of my pictures from our two week vacation to Idaho this past July. Besides the fourth of July the rest of my pictures got left behind at my parents house. Now I have them and here they are.....The kids had so much fun playing in the sun, swimming, and daily play dates with their cousins....it truly was an awesome trip! A little sad summer is over...but alas enjoy these pics.

 A Granat family trip to Heise Hot Spings
 Carter looking sweet in his goggles
 McCall and Ethan
 Da Girls: Elise, Merritt, Karina and McCall
 Tim and Karina
 The whole gang....my sister Kirse's family, my sister Lauren's family and my family
 A little swimming break for lunch
LaClare backyard water fun



 Da Boys: Boston and Carter
 Elise chillin with her cousins
 Superhero cousins
 Carter looking like an accountant with some nerdy glasses
 Elise's turn
 New Nephew! Baby boy at the hospital: Austin Kent born July 2, 2012
 Idaho Falls Temple
Oh how I enjoy the stroller
 Carter and Skipper


 Cousin Sullivan (looking cool in his shades) and Carter
 Elise and Ethan
 Gotta have a Sonic slushy
 A Shrek Garden? Not sure, but had to pull over and take a picture of it
 The tallest lego tower ever! With cousins Addison and Lexi
 Daniel meets new nephew Austin -  10 days old
 Elise LOVED holding Austin
 So cute
 A little modeling shoot before church at Grammy's house
 I think she was sad here, but it looks like a modeling pose to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Elise is such a beautiful girl!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love family vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip! Can't believe how big carter is looking! Dang they grow up fast! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete