Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Fun and Football

This week I got to spend some time with my niece Bailey....I love her! She really is one of the sweetest babies. Anyways Utah State won again yesterday against New Mexico State University 41-7, it was super fun and I'm happy to report the kids actually made it through an entire game. Does it count if Carter fell asleep in my arms at fourth quarter though? Ha ha! We have been enjoying the beautiful trees and colors outside and the countdown to Halloween is on!

 Isn't this the best pacifier, ever?
 Bailey is the best dressed baby EVER! Love her!
Elise with Auntie Emerly at the game
Not sure what look she was going for at the game

I love that Emerly is wearing a Twilight shirt...let the countdown begin
I thought this was a cute picture, then I realized I looked like a mom forgetting Elise had put her bow she didn't want to wear anymore in my hair. Classic.
Carter asleep during fourth quarter....I can't remember the last time he fell asleep in public.
Fall Time photo shoot with Mommy








2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the sparkles! And your cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey is adorable - great photos as always. I think you need to submit the sleeping Carter picture to a modeling agency or something. Those kiddos are so cute. Loved the fall photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete