Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Granat Thanksgiving

This year we were able to go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving. Thankfully, by some miracle so could everybody else of the Granat Clan. So there we all were, 29 people to be exact, half of which were children going crazy. We all ate way too much, (I think there was 13 pies) and stayed up too late. All in all it was a blast and we even got family pictures taken. Last time I remember doing that was Christmas 2000 in our East Main house. So after a six year absence, I'm glad we were able to go this year. Now the countdown to Christmas has begun....

 Kiddos in their Turkey hats
 Bailey, the best dressed for Thanksgiving posing with her cousin Elise
 Kisses for Bailey!
 Decorated Table
 Elise posing at the second table
 Cousins, Boston and Carter
  Getting ready to eat: Merritt and Tate
 Getting ready to pull Thanksgiving Day Crackers
 Inside, a toy and a great hat
 Cousin Austin showing off his hat for his first Thanksgiving
 Tried this pose three times, he blinked in ALL of them
 
 Bailey and Whitney
Half of the cousins
 Yummy pie!
 Sisters....
"Spirit Fingers"
Tried to get a pic of all 15 grandkids with Grammy and Skipper....pretty hard task to accomplish

2 comments:

  1. Super fun time! Even if I do look a little drunk. It was a Thanksgiving miracle for sure that we all got to be together for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have all hung out for longer! I liked how when we arrived there was so much screaming. I could never love anyone like I love my sisters! And cute pics as always!

    ReplyDelete