Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities

This year Halloween was full of tons of events for the kids. Elise painted her own pumpkin for school and won the best pumpkin award. She also had a Halloween party at school, the kids went to a Halloween Carnival at church, they carved pumpkins for the first time, went Trick or Treating at our favorite grocery store (which was awesome BTW with a haunted house and everything),they went Trick or Treating at the mall and finally went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. All in all it was a busy, but fun holiday. Our little super hero family is happy and enjoying lots of candy. Enjoy a zillion photos. Until next week.....

Happy Halloween from Captain America and Batgirl
Showing off her painted pumpkin for school

Halloween Carnival
Goin' fishing
Elise found a friend at the party, BATMAN! It was so fun and they actually hung out the whole time! Too cute :)
Carter frosting a Halloween cookie with my friend Erin
Cute Kitty
Three Superheroes
Face painting
You can't see it very well, but she got a kitty
Captain America is ready to fight!
My sweet Halloween nails done by my friend, Anuhea....the cat in front of the moon is my favorite
Posing with the pumpkins before the carving party
Yummy Halloween treats for the party
Daniel enjoying the carving and gutting process
Carter copying Poppa
My pumpkin: A call this my Granat Pumpkin
Elise's pumpkin, she specifically wanted 3 eyes
Daniel had the best pumpkin...check out this video....it looks way cool lit up
video
A little posing in Halloween attire before getting into costumes
LOVE my Trick or Treat mat.....thank-you Hobby Lobby :)
Found some neat places to take pictures
Captain America crashed after our first Trick or Treat experience....we woke him up to go at night (I love how he is still holding the shield)
Okay I'll post one with me...Catwoman, Batgirl, and Captain America (The Hulk is not pictured....we had some green make-up issues) Our Marvel vs. DC Family

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pics!!!! Can I just say... your kids are beautiful! :) I had fun seeing you!! Lets do that again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun Halloween! Love their costumes!

    ReplyDelete