Sunday, December 16, 2012

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

The Utah State Aggies won the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. First Bowl game won since 1993. Very exciting! It was a fun day. Driving up to Boise, battling the cold and the fact that Daniel gets a championship ring, is very cool stuff. My Dad and I went up to the game and it was a blast....besides my freezing toes this is something I could get used to. Go Aggies!


 Daniel looking official right before the game
 His charter bus
 Dad and I (he's looking so cool in his shades!)
 At Bronco Stadium
29,000 people attended  (notice the two fighter jets flying over the stadium at the top of the picture)
video

41-15 Final Score, #1.....Winners! Everybody rushing the field behind me
 Yea!
Bowl Trophy ceremony
Awesome season!!!!!
Until next fall....

1 comment:

  1. What a fun experience -glad you got to have it! Thanks for posting the pics - finally! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete