Thursday, January 10, 2013

Twin Baby Blessing

Daniel's cousin Eldon and his wife Jen blessed their twin boys last Sunday. When they brought the second baby up to be blessed everybody at church was saying, it's twins, it's twins! It was pretty funny. We also got to spend time with my sister Whitney, Trevor and beautiful Bailey. Lastly Elise got to hang out with her bestie Kalena and Daniel and I hung out with our friends BJ and Anuhea. It was fun to be with friends and family for the weekend. I can't wait for our next trip!
Updates for us this week. Daniel started a new semester and Elise has changed to afternoon pre-school, the night before her first afternoon class she said, "Mom can I sleep in tomorrow because I don't have school until after lunch?" I said yes, yes you can. Ha ha! Carter got a Hawkeye toy this week and will NOT let it go....it goes everywhere with him, very cute. As for me Downton Abbey is back which is super exciting, I heard in New York there were a lot of dress up parties for the premiere, I think that would be oh so fun, maybe next season I will throw a party.... Until next week.
 
 Elise giving baby a squeeze
Snoozin
 Blessing Day
 This is the best one we got, one baby asleep and one awake...Jen and babies
 Elise and Kalena dressed up as princesses
 Oh and this is ALL the snow we came home to after Christmas...WOW MOM!
 Girls Date with Elise: Consisted of shopping and McDonalds for lunch (her choice)
 Fun fun
 Oh and lots of Avengers fun at our house these days

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. Twins! Loving the Avengers stuff. talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see you for a few! You look fabulous in that picture with Elise. Also fruit smoothies are delicious!

    ReplyDelete