Monday, February 18, 2013

I Mustache You To Be Mine

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year. The kiddos got to dress up, Elise went to a school party and got lots of treats and Valentines from her classmates and Carter had a winning shirt this year, "I Mustache you to be Mine." Also I found this awesome new hair cutting place for kids. It's called Cookie Cutters, they have TV's at every station, a playground size slide inside, airplane chairs and they get a balloon after their hair is cut, um yeah that is my kind of hair cutting place. As for us we had a busy, but long enjoyable weekend celebrating Carter's birthday, Avenger style and taking a break for President's Day, more posts to come!

Happy Valentine's Day: From Carter and Elise
Okay this is NOT such a LOVING moment on Valentine's Day when Carter and Elise are fighting and Carter is about to hit his sister...um not on Valentine's Day guys!





 All ready to rock her pre-school party!
 This is the Valentine she made for us at school...her hand prints are on the back
Okay here's one more
 Cookie Cutters, Haircuts for Kids
 Awesome
 Very Awesome
 Watching Backyardigans in his Airplane chair
 "Look Mom, I'm flying the Airplane"
 In action
Okay so maybe I was a little excited, but listen, kids getting their haircuts is not fun, so if they can get it cut somewhere that is fun, I say bring it on :)

2 comments:

  1. First I love the angry picture I think it's hilarious! Secondly I love Elise's coat and thirdly that hair cut place looks like so much fun. I think that is the name of the place I used to take Theo in New York occasionally. So fancy and so fun! Miss you and those cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look so cute! Why can't adults find a salon like that?

    ReplyDelete