Monday, April 22, 2013

Video Week!

I noticed when looking through my camera this past week I took a lot more videos then pictures. Elise had her annual preschool concert, the kids put on their own fashion show at home, we had lots of dance parties and Elise had a check up at the dentist and was a very good girl. I have to say going to the dentist is never fun, as an adult or even as a mom. Carter is still dancing and running around like a crazy boy. He has been dressing up like Batman and Captain America daily. Daniel is wrapping up this semester and has been working hard with Aggie Spring Football. As for me, I have been busy with the kids and I have been watching Gilmore Girls. It was a very enjoyable show, I love the fast dialogue and I forgot how much I like it. Okay enough rambling here, enjoy lots of videos!

 Fashion Show
 
 Annual Spring Concert (Elise is in the front wearing neon leggings)
 
This one is my favorite (she goes for an impromptu dance solo at the end )
Her Bow is also MY FAVORITE!
Harlem Shake (Elise is crying in the background because she wanted to dance first) She is much happier in the one below.
 
Magalogo Brothers practicing a song to sing at church
 All smiles at the dentist
 Cheese! Elise and Mommy having some fun

2 comments:

  1. OBSESSED! Seriously I am obsessed with your funny kids. Elise is such a great performer. I also enjoyed her bow - she takes is all the way to the floor. No half bows for that girl. I can't wait to have more dance parties with Bailey. Maybe we can have one the next time we see you. Also I loved the fashion show - strike a pose...you better work. Also you look beautiful in the photos with you and Elise. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should get a cousin singing group together - Elise and Karina could travel around the country like the Partridge family!

    ReplyDelete