Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Look who is 5 Today!

I can't believe our little baby girl is turning 5. No really, granted she has always seemed a little bit older for her age, but 5....there is no turning back now. She starts Kindergarten in 6 weeks and I know she will love it. She is a loving girl who is always willing to help. Whether it is cooking dinner, folding laundry or planning surprises for people, she loves to make people happy. She becomes instant friends with any kids she meets. She likes to be independent and can now get cereal all by herself, dress herself and strap herself in and out of her car seat. She is also very smart on the computer and can remember where everything is (especially if Mommy has misplaced something). She can organize things well and makes some yummy pretend food. I secretly love that she still lets me pick out her outfit everyday and says she will let me continue to do so until she grows up. Fingers crossed! If you can't tell we love that girl to death and can't wait for her big pool party this weekend. Happy Birthday Elise! We love you!

Baby Elise


1 Year Old


2 Years Old


 3 Years Old


 4 Years Old


5 Years Old


This little girl is growing up!

2 comments:

  1. OBSESSED!!!!! This is one of the cutest posts ever! It almost makes me cry. So sweet. I can't believe she is 5?! Seriously! Anyway I love this little girl and you are so lucky to be her mommy. I can't wait to celebrate this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has gone way too fast. She is the sweetest, cutest, and nicest girl! See you soon for the party!

    ReplyDelete