Sunday, June 30, 2013

May Family Annual Adventure

My sister Kirse and her family venture out west once a year, sometimes twice a year if we are lucky. This year she came and brought her son Sullivan to visit. Her other two kids were on a Grandkid trip to New Mexico with my parents. Anyway, we were able to go hiking, go to the park, feed the ducks, go swimming, eat shaved ice, check out the summer concert series at the Tabernacle and even have a picnic for dinner in the backyard. All in all it was a great visit and I can't wait for them to return!

Stokes Nature Trail
 Cool Bridge

 Hike
 Skipping rocks and watching Humming Birds
 Stokes Nature Center
 Carter playing with the kitty "Rooster" who lives there

 Kids posing at the bottom
  Trying to pose like the statue
"Take a picture Mommy, cheese!"
 Swimming at the Aquatic Center: Sullivan and Carter

 Sullivan and Elise


Shaved iced fun!
 Feeding the ducks



 Famous back shot
Mac and Cheese in the backyard
Castle Park: Rock climbing
 We can't wait for you to come visit again, next year!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I am sure that this is photographic evidence that they had way more fun with you and your cute kids. My house was pretty boring. I can't wait for some Logan fun of my own soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the hostess with the moistest! So much fun was had by all!

    ReplyDelete