Monday, October 28, 2013

"Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy..."

This year my sister Whitney and niece Bailey came up from SLC to attend our annual Pumpkin Walk. I have to say that this year so far was the best; not just because of the company, but because of the really interesting exhibits and best of all the weather! Really it was an amazing day! Thanks Whit! Enjoy a zillion pictures. Only a few days until Halloween, woo hoo!

Bailey and Elise looking so cute together in their Halloween tutus
Back Shot
Elise, Mommy and Carter
Wreck it Ralph

So nice outside...Sisters
One of my favorites: Miss Piggy and Kermit (Really well done, sometimes I forget they are made out of pumpkins)
Back to the Future: Great Scott!
It was a family affair
The Pixar Movies
Carter loves Minions
Bailey being cute, Super Mario in the background
The Princess Bride Exhibit: Very enjoyable
video
When death is on the line.....
He's only mostly dead
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
Carter loves The Incredibles right now
This made me laugh
This was for her Dad, Trevor....love it!
You ain't never had a friend like me


Backyard photo shoot: Bailey and Elise
Having so much fun
 So cute
video

"Look Mommy, I'm making a leaf angel"
 Winner! My favorite shot. Beautiful Bailey

6 comments:

  1. are you freaking kidding me with these pictures? I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin patch pictures, and these are some of the cutest ever. So jealous that you guys got to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun and totally worth the drive up. So glad I got to come to the pumpkin walk and that the kids had so much fun together. Let's do it again next year please. You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that I could attend the fun and fabulous pumpkin walk - totally worth the drive! The weather was fantastic and I am so glad the kids had so much fun together. Can we please do it again next year?! You are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Fall Angel in the leaves! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go there next year!! Love all the cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go there next year!! I of course love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete