Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Big Move!

Well we did it we moved! Moving is a lot of work! But the end result is always super exciting. We left our town house for a cute brick house here in Logan. It was built in the 50s and has some older charm, like hard wood floors, built in drawers and cool windows. The week we moved it snowed every single day, but on Saturday it stopped and then melted, we were grateful. I was out for a couple days with a serious migraine but Daniel took a bunch of loads over to the new house and let me rest.  I still have a lot of boxes and different things to organize, but we are happy and the kiddos love that they get their own rooms. More posts to come, but this is what I have so far.

Goodbye Townhouse
 Moving day

 Moving can be messy
 Lots of people came to help

 See all the snow
Our new house: I have only taken a few pics so far and will take more once I finally put up pictures and curtains.
 Backyard
Bathroom
Elise's room
 Carter's room
They love driving cars around on Carter's new rug
Another Bathroom
Family room
  Sliding in the hallway
video
 A little family dance party
video

3 comments:

  1. fun! we'll have to come visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! I cannot wait to come and visit. Get the guest room ready. :) Seriously though - you have gotten a lot accomplished in a short time. I can tell the kids are beyond excited. So fun! I can hardly wait for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete