Thursday, May 1, 2014

"'Egg'stra Special Easter"

We had a fun Easter again this year. First off the weather was beautiful and we were able to color Easter eggs outside and even have an Easter Egg Hunt in our own backyard, a definite plus. I also got the kids to pose for some great Easter pictures before we went off to church. I think a few of them will need to be framed. We also went on a little Easter Egg Hunt at our cute local grocery store. The kids ate too much candy and actually both crashed at 7:00pm, it was very enjoyable. This week we move into May where we have a lot going on and Elise and Carter will be finishing up the school year. Summertime here we come!

 This is my favorite shot I got this year. I love the pink tree, so fun! Happy Easter!
 Here are a few more good shots I got of the kiddos

 Doesn't Carter look super handsome in this one?
 Carter made a cute Easter project at pre-school
 The Easter Bunny came!

 Coloring Easter Eggs Outside!





 The finished product

 Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard



1 comment:

  1. Great photos and I especially enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete