Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Party of Five!

This week we had a big announcement to make. We are having baby number 3! Baby is coming this October. The kids are soooooooo excited! They talk about the baby everyday. Elise wants a girl and Carter wants a boy. We find out what we are having on June 4th. I am excited! This week we attended a Luau at Utah State. It was way fun and we scored gift cards to restaurants and the kids did the Haka on stage and won t-shirts. Fun times! Our Easter post will be coming soon.

Big Sister and Big Brother


 Elise made our new family of five by herself. I think it is adorable
 USU Luau with cousins, Mya and Bert


 The kids were excited to see Blue again
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Looks like everyone had fun! Wish I was there1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited as well. I can't wait for another niece of nephew. I am not going to lie. I am kind of hoping for a girl, but just because I have some great Bailey outfits I want to share. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete