Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break Visits

This past week I was lucky enough to have two of my sisters come and visit. My sister Lauren and her kids came and then at the end of the week Whitney and Bailey came. It was fun to play around Logan and show both of them around. I can't wait for them to visit again soon. Until next time! 

Cousins
Herm's Inn, yummy!

 Feeding the ducks
 Lauren and I
Temple Fun



Castle Park Fun!


video

 Backyard fun!
 BBQ Time

 See ya next time!
 Whitney and Bailey come to visit
 Great Tower the kids built with Bailey
 Here are some random pictures of snack time, pretty funny



2 comments:

  1. I want to come during snack time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to come up, but it was way too short. I must come again soon and stay for much longer. 12 hours, just isn't enough time!

    ReplyDelete