Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birthday Weekend

This weekend we went to Salt Lake and had some fun with friends and family for my birthday. We went to two parks, out to eat, Daniel's band sang at a wedding, ate some yummy pie and cake and even made it back for classes on Monday. Whew! Last week we worked hard on our yard which is looking so nice and is all ready for summer.  Mother's Day was good and the kids each made me a present at school. We are wrapping up our busy May and looking forward to summer. Until then...

Besties at the park: Elise and Kalena
 Wee!
video
 Swing fun
 Hanging out with the stylish Miss Bailey :)
 Slide fun!
video

 Bailey and a tan Carter hanging out
 Feeding duckies at the park

video
 Visiting Grandpa at the hospital after his back surgery
 The girls drew all the princesses and wanted to show them off
Here is my cute birthday card from Elise, her spelling needs some work, but I love that she did it all by herself. Translation: Me and you are together forever. I have loved you for a long time. Thanks for all the things you have done for me. I love you even more than ever. Thank you for even doing our stuff. I love you. 
The back
Here is me thinking of a wish during cake time
My friend Anuhea made this yummy treat for me, it was divine
Here are the presents from the kids on Mother's Day: Carter
 Elise
 Our backyard after picking weeds and mowing
 Elise enjoying the swing in the backyard
 Crazy hair day at school for crazy Carter!
 I love how it turned out
And so did Carter, he thought he was a super hero villian
 The back
 Poppa helped make it oh so cool

2 comments:

  1. Super fantastic and full of fun! So glad I got to see you for a few and that Bailey got to play with your cute kids. So glad you were born and that you are my sister. Love you and good luck with the rest of your May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everybody had lots of fun. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete